Product Pathways - Jak/Stat Pathway
Stat5 (D3N2B) Rabbit mAb #25656
|25656S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|25656||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry),
Specificity / Sensitivity
Stat5 (D3N2B) recognizes endogenous levels of total Stat5 protein.This antibody preferentially detects Stat5a, but may have weak reactivity for Stat5b.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with recombinant protein specific to the carboxy terminus of human Stat5 protein.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of Malme-3M (left) and PC-3 (right) cells using Stat5 (D3N2B) Rabbit mAb (green). Actin filaments were labeled with DyLight™ 554 Phalloidin (red).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded K-562 (left) and PC-3 (right) cell pellets using Stat5 (D3N2B) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human lung carcinoma using Stat5 (D3N2B) Rabbit mAb.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using Stat5 (D3N2B) Rabbit mAb (upper) and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Western blot analysis of PC-3 cells, mock transfected (-) or transfected with constructs expressing full-length human Stat5a (+) or Stat5b (+) using Stat5 (D3N2B) Rabbit mAb.
Immunoprecipitation of Stat5a from K-562 cell extracts. Lane 1 is 10% input, lane 2 is precipitated with Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900, and lane 3 is Stat5 (D3N2B) Rabbit mAb. Western blot was performed using Stat5 (D3N2B) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human infiltrating papillary carcinoma of the breast using Stat5 (D3N2B) Rabbit mAb.
Stat5 is activated in response to a wide variety of ligands including IL-2, GM-CSF, growth hormone and prolactin. Phosphorylation at Tyr694 is obligatory for Stat5 activation (1,2). This phosphorylation is mediated by Src upon erythropoietin stimulation (3). Stat5 is constitutively active in some leukemic cell types (4). Phosphorylated Stat5 is found in some endothelial cells treated with IL-3, which suggests its involvement in angiogenesis and cell motility (5). Stat5a and Stat5b are independently regulated and activated in various cell types. For instance, interferon treatment predominantly activates Stat5a in U-937 cells and Stat5b in HeLa cells (6).
- Gouilleux, F. et al. (1994) EMBO J 13, 4361-9.
- Wakao, H. et al. (1994) EMBO J 13, 2182-91.
- Okutani, Y. et al. (2001) Oncogene 20, 6643-50.
- Demoulin, J.B. et al. (1999) J Biol Chem 274, 25855-61.
- Dentelli, P. et al. (1999) J Immunol 163, 2151-9.
- Meinke, A. et al. (1996) Mol Cell Biol 16, 6937-44.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 13079 Immunohistochemistry Application Solutions Kit (Rabbit)
- 14166 Hematoxylin
- 14177 SignalStain® Mounting Medium
- 14746 SignalStain® Citrate Unmasking Solution (10X)
- 15019 Animal-Free Blocking Solution (5X)
- 4322 Phospho-Stat5 (Tyr694) (D47E7) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 4807 Stat5a (4H1) Mouse mAb
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9314 Phospho-Stat5 (Tyr694) (C71E5) Rabbit mAb
- 9363 Stat5 Antibody
- 94205 Stat5 (D2O6Y) Rabbit mAb
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DyLight is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条