Product Pathways - Tyrosine Kinase / Adaptors
Etk/BMX (D6J1S) Rabbit mAb #24773
|24773S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|24773||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Etk/BMX (D6J1S) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total Etk/BMX protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the amino terminus of human Etk/BMX protein.
Etk, also known as BMX, is a member of the Bruton's tyrosine kinase (Btk) family (1). It is expressed in a variety of hematopoietic, epithelial and endothelial cells. Etk, like other Btk family members, contains a pleckstrin homology (PH) domain and Src homology SH3 and SH2 domains. It participates in multiple signal transduction pathways (2). Phosphorylation of Tyr566 by Src kinase is required for activation of Etk in vivo (3). In endothelial and epithelial cells, Etk is regulated by FAK through phosphorylation at Tyr40 (4).
- Tamagnone, L. et al. (1994) Oncogene 9, 3683-8.
- Qiu, Y. and Kung, H.J. (2000) Oncogene 19, 5651-61.
- Tsai, Y.T. et al. (2000) Mol Cell Biol 20, 2043-54.
- Chen, R. et al. (2001) Nat Cell Biol 3, 439-44.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 13953 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (11-190 kDa)
- 3211 Phospho-Etk (Tyr40) Antibody
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条