Product Pathways - PI3K / Akt Signaling
Phospho-Tuberin/TSC2 (Ser1387) (D2R3A) Rabbit mAb #23402
|23402S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,900.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|23402||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Phospho-Tuberin/TSC2 (Ser1387) (D2R3A) Rabbit mAb detects endogenous levels of tuberin protein only when phosphorylated at Ser1387. This antibody may also cross-reacts with an unidentified 140 kD protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ser1387 of human tuberin protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from 293T cells, untreated or phosphatase-treated, using Phospho-Tuberin/TSC2 (Ser1387) (D2R3A) Rabbit mAb (upper) or Tuberin/TSC2 (D93F12) XP® Rabbit mAb #4308 (lower).
Tuberin is a product of the TSC2 tumor suppressor gene and an important regulator of cell proliferation and tumor development (1). Mutations in either TSC2 or the related TSC1 (hamartin) gene cause tuberous sclerosis complex (TSC), an autosomal dominant disorder characterized by development of multiple, widespread non-malignant tumors (2). Tuberin is directly phosphorylated at Thr1462 by Akt/PKB (3). Phosphorylation at Thr1462 and Tyr1571 regulates tuberin-hamartin complexes and tuberin activity (3-5). In addition, tuberin inhibits the mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR), which promotes inhibition of p70 S6 kinase, activation of eukaryotic initiation factor 4E binding protein 1 (4E-BP1, an inhibitor of translation initiation), and eventual inhibition of translation (3,6,7).
Phosphorylation of tuberin by AMPK at Ser1387 is necessary for cell size control in response to energy deprivation and protects from apoptosis (8). Furthermore, phosphorylation at Ser1387 primes phosphorylation by GSK3 of upstream sites (Ser1383, Ser1379 and Ser1375), integrating Wnt signaling (9).
- Soucek, T. et al. (1998) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 95, 15653-8.
- Sparagana, S.P. and Roach, E.S. (2000) Curr Opin Neurol 13, 115-9.
- Manning, B.D. et al. (2002) Mol Cell 10, 151-62.
- Aicher, L.D. et al. (2001) J Biol Chem 276, 21017-21.
- Dan, H.C. et al. (2002) J Biol Chem 277, 35364-70.
- Goncharova, E.A. et al. (2002) J Biol Chem 277, 30958-67.
- Inoki, K. et al. (2002) Nat Cell Biol 4, 648-57.
- Inoki, K. et al. (2003) Cell 115, 577-90.
- Inoki, K. et al. (2006) Cell 126, 955-68.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 13953 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (11-190 kDa)
- 3612 Tuberin/TSC2 Antibody
- 3617 Phospho-Tuberin/TSC2 (Thr1462) (5B12) Rabbit mAb
- 3635 Tuberin/TSC2 (28A7) Rabbit mAb
- 3990 Tuberin/TSC2 (D57A9) Rabbit mAb
- 4188 Phospho-AMPKα (Thr172) (D79.5E) Rabbit mAb
- 4308 Tuberin/TSC2 (D93F12) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 4906 Hamartin/TSC1 Antibody
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9839 AMPK Subunit Antibody Sampler Kit
- 9864 mTOR Regulation Antibody Sampler Kit
- 9944 AICAR
- 9957 AMPK and ACC Antibody Sampler Kit
- 9964 mTOR Pathway Antibody Sampler Kit
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条