Product Pathways - Cytoskeletal Signaling
IQGAP1 (D8K4X) XP® Rabbit mAb #20648
|20648S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,580.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|20648T||20 µl ( 2 western blots )||￥1,400.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|20648||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry),
Specificity / Sensitivity
IQGAP1 (D8K4X) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total IQGAP1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the amino terminus of human IQGAP1 protein.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of A549 (left) and Hep G2 (right) cells using IQGAP1 (D8K4X) XP® Rabbit mAb (green). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using IQGAP1 (D8K4X) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human infiltrating papillary carcinoma of the breast using IQGAP1 (D8K4X) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded SK-MEL-28 (left) and LNCaP (right) cell pellets using IQGAP1 (D8K4X) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human colon carcinoma using IQGAP1 (D8K4X) XP® Rabbit mAb.
IQGAPs are scaffolding proteins involved in mediating cytoskeletal function. They contain multiple protein interaction domains and bind to a growing number of molecules including actin, myosin light chain, calmodulin, E-cadherin, and β-catenin (reviewed in 1). Through their GAP-related domains, they bind the small GTPases Rac1 and cdc42. IQGAPs lack GAP activity, however, and regulate small GTPases by stabilizing their GTP-bound (active) forms (2,3). Research studies have shown that the function and distribution of the IQGAP proteins widely vary. IQGAP1 is ubiquitously expressed and has been found to interact with APC (4) and the CLIP170 complex (5) in response to small GTPases, promoting cell polarization and migration. Additional research studies have suggested that IQGAP1 could play a part in the invasiveness of some cancers (6-8). IQGAP2, which is about 60% identical to IQGAP1, is expressed primarily in liver (3), but lower levels have been detected in the prostate, kidney, thyroid, stomach, and testis (9,10). Research studies have shown that IQGAP2 displays tumor suppressor properties (11). Less is known about the function of IQGAP3, but this protein is present in the lung, brain, small intestine, and testis (9) and is only expressed in proliferating cells (12), suggesting a role in cell growth and division.
- Briggs, M.W. and Sacks, D.B. (2003) EMBO Rep 4, 571-4.
- Ho, Y.D. et al. (1999) J Biol Chem 274, 464-70.
- Brill, S. et al. (1996) Mol Cell Biol 16, 4869-78.
- Watanabe, T. et al. (2004) Dev Cell 7, 871-83.
- Fukata, M. et al. (2002) Cell 109, 873-85.
- Chew, C.S. et al. (2005) Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 288, G376-87.
- Jin, S.H. et al. (2008) Int J Cancer 122, 1040-6.
- Liu, Z. et al. (2010) Clin Cancer Res 16, 6009-18.
- Wang, S. et al. (2007) J Cell Sci 120, 567-77.
- Schmidt, V.A. et al. (2003) Blood 101, 3021-8.
- Nojima, H. et al. (2008) Nat Cell Biol 10, 971-8.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 13079 Immunohistochemistry Application Solutions Kit (Rabbit)
- 14166 Hematoxylin
- 14177 SignalStain® Mounting Medium
- 14746 SignalStain® Citrate Unmasking Solution (10X)
- 15019 Animal-Free Blocking Solution (5X)
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5 is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条