Product Pathways - Nuclear Receptor Signaling
SRC-1 (D1M3Y) Rabbit mAb #20301
|20301S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|20301||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, ChIP=Chromatin IP,
Specificity / Sensitivity
SRC-1 (D1M3Y) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total SRC-1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ala12 of human SRC-1 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using SRC-1 (D1M3Y) Rabbit mAb.
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 LS180 cells treated with calcitriol (10nM, 3 hours) and either 10 μl of SRC-1 (D1M3Y) Rabbit mAb or 2 μl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729 using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by real-time PCR using SimpleChIP® Human c-Fos Upstream Primers #25661, human UCA1 promoter primers, and SimpleChIP® Human Nanog Promoter Primers #95064. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
There are three members of the steroid receptor co-activator (SRC) family of proteins: SRC-1 (NCoA-1), SRC-2 (TIF2/GRIP1/NCoA-2), and SRC-3 (ACTR/pCIP/RAC3/TRAM-1/AIB1). All SRC family members share significant structural homology and function to stimulate transcription mediated by nuclear hormone receptors and other transcriptional activators such as Stat3, NF-κB, E2F1, and p53 (1-4). Two SRC proteins, SRC-1 and SRC-3, function as histone acetyltransferases (5,6). In addition, all three family members can recruit other histone acetyltransferases (CBP/p300, PCAF) and histone methyltransferases (PRMT1, CARM1) to target promoters and cooperate to enhance expression of many genes (5-8). The SRC proteins play important roles in multiple physiological processes including cell proliferation, cell survival, somatic cell growth, mammary gland development, female reproductive function, and vasoprotection (9). SRC-1 and SRC-3 are conduits for kinase-mediated growth factor signaling to the estrogen receptor and other transcriptional activators. Seven SRC-1 phosphorylation sites and six SRC-3 phosphorylation sites have been identified, which are induced by steroids, cytokines, and growth factors and involve multiple kinase signaling pathways (9-11). Research has shown that all three SRC family members are associated with increased activity of nuclear receptors in breast, prostate, and ovarian carcinomas. According to the literature, SRC-3 is frequently amplified or overexpressed in a number of cancers (12), and SRC-1/PAX3 and SRC-2/MYST3 translocations are found associated with rhabdomyosarcoma and acute myeloid leukemia, respectively (13,14).
- Giraud, S. et al. (2002) J. Biol. Chem. 277, 8004-8011.
- Na, S.Y. et al. (1998) J. Biol. Chem. 273, 10831-10834.
- Louie, M.C. et al. (2004) Mol. Cell Biol. 24, 5157-5171.
- Lee, S.K. et al. (1999) Mol. Endocrinol. 13, 1924-1933.
- Spencer, T.E. et al. (1997) Nature 389, 194-198.
- Chen, H. et al. (1997) Cell 90, 569-580.
- Koh, S.S. et al. (2001) J. Biol. Chem. 276, 1089-1098.
- Chen, D. et al. (1999) Science 284, 2174-2177.
- Wu, R.C. et al. (2004) Mol. Cell 15, 937-949.
- Rowan, B.G. et al. (2000) J. Biol. Chem. 275, 4475-4483.
- Zhou, H.J. et al. (2005) Cancer Res. 65, 7976-7983.
- Torres-Arzayus, M.I. et al. (2004) Cancer Cell 6, 263-274.
- Wachtel, M. et al. (2004) Cancer Res. 64, 5539-5545.
- Deguchi, K. et al. (2003) Cancer Cell 3, 259-271.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 25661 SimpleChIP® Human c-Fos Upstream Primers
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7017 6-Tube Magnetic Separation Rack
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9003 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9005 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9006 ChIP-Grade Protein G Magnetic Beads
- 9007 ChIP-Grade Protein G Agarose Beads
- 95064 SimpleChIP® Human Nanog Promoter Primers
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SimpleChIP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条