Product Pathways - Neuroscience
AE1/SLC4A1 (D3X1R) Rabbit mAb (IF Formulated; Rodent Specific) #20112
|20112S||100 µl ( 200 tests )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|20112||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: IF-F=Immunofluorescence (Frozen), IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry),
Specificity / Sensitivity
AE1/SLC4A1 (D3X1R) Rabbit mAb (IF Formulated; Rodent Specific) recognizes endogenous levels of total AE1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ala176 of human AE1 protein.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of mouse kidney using AE1/SLC4A1 (D3X1R) Rabbit mAb (IF Formulated; Rodent Specific) (green). Actin filaments were labeled with DyLight™ 554 Phalloidin #13054 (red). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye). Note AE1 expression in intercalated cells of the collecting duct (left) and erythrocytes (right).
Anion exchange protein 1 (AE1), also named solute carrier family 4 member 1 (SLC4A1), is an anion transporter that mediates chloride-bicarbonate exchange in the kidney and regulates normal acidification of the urine (1,2). A different isoform of AE1 is a major integral membrane structure protein of erythrocytes, where it plays a critical role in the removal of carbon dioxide from tissues (3). In addition, AE1 is required for normal flexibility and stability of the erythrocyte membrane. Mutations in SLC4A1 can lead to hereditary spherocytosis, ovalocytosis, and distal renal tubular-acidosis (4-7). Other mutations that do not cause disease became novel blood group antigens, which are part of the Diego blood group system (8).
- Kopito, R.R. and Lodish, H.F. Nature 316, 234-8.
- Kollert-Jöns, A. et al. (1993) Am J Physiol 265, F813-21.
- Swenson, E.R. et al. (1993) J Appl Physiol (1985) 74, 838-48.
- Jarolim, P. et al. (1991) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 88, 11022-6.
- Maillet, P. et al. (1995) Br J Haematol 91, 804-10.
- Quilty, J.A. et al. (2002) Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 282, F810-20.
- Escobar, L. et al. (2013) Nefrologia 33, 289-96.
- Figueroa, D. (2013) Immunohematology 29, 73-81.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 23276 AE1/SLC4A1 (D3X1R) Rabbit mAb
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5 is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
DyLight is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条