Product Pathways - Lymphocyte Signaling
OTUD5 (D8Y2U) Rabbit mAb #20087
|20087S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|20087||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Bovine, Dog, Pig,
Specificity / Sensitivity
OTUD5 (D8Y2U) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total OTUD5 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the carboxy terminus of human OTUD5 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using OTUD5 (D8Y2U) Rabbit mAb.
Immunoprecipitation of OTUD5 from 293T cell extracts. Lane 1 is 10% input, lane 2 is Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900, and lane 3 is OTUD5 (D8Y2U) Rabbit mAb. Western blot analysis was performed using OTUD5 (D8Y2U) Rabbit mAb. Anti-Rabbit HRP-conjugated light chain specific secondary antibody was used for detection.
Protein ubiquitination and deubiquitination are reversible processes catalyzed by ubiquitinating enzymes and deubiquitinating enzymes, respectively (1,2). Deubiquitinating enzymes (DUBs) are categorized into five subfamilies based on catalytic domain structure: USP, OTU, MJD, UCH, and JAMM/MPN. OTUD5, also known as DUBA, belongs to the OTU family of DUBs. Phosphorylation of OTUD5 at Ser177 is required to activate its DUB activity (3). Research studies have shown that OTUD5 plays a pivotal role in negatively regulating innate immune responses though its ability to bind and deubiquitinate K63-linked TRAF3, thereby suppressing production of IFN-I by macrophages (4). There is also evidence that OTUD5 participates in the adaptive immune response by negatively regulating the production of pro-inflammatory IL-17 by Th17 cells (5).
- Nijman, S.M. et al. (2005) Cell 123, 773-86.
- Nalepa, G. et al. (2006) Nat Rev Drug Discov 5, 596-613.
- Huang, O.W. et al. (2012) Nat Struct Mol Biol 19, 171-5.
- Kayagaki, N. et al. (2007) Science 318, 1628-32.
- Rutz, S. et al. (2015) Nature 518, 417-21.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 12957 Western Blotting Application Solutions Kit
- 13953 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (11-190 kDa)
- 3900 Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9863 Protein A Agarose Beads
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条