Product Pathways - Apoptosis
TRAF4 (D1N3A) Rabbit mAb #18527
|18527S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|18527||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
TRAF4 (D1N3A) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total TRAF4 protein. An unknown background band is detected in some cell lines at 80kDa.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Arg124 of human TRAF4 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from SK-BR-3 cells, mock transfected (-) or transfected with siRNA against human TRAF4, using TRAF4 (D1N3A) Rabbit mAb (upper) or β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Western blot analysis of extracts from 293T cells, mock transfected (-) or transfected with a construct expressing Myc/DDK-tagged full-length human TRAF4 (hTRAF4-Myc/DDK; +), using TRAF4 (D1N3A) Rabbit mAb (upper) or Myc-Tag (71D10) Rabbit mAb #2278 (lower).
TRAFs (TNF receptor-associated factors) are a family of multifunctional adaptor proteins that bind to surface receptors and recruit additional proteins to form multiprotein signaling complexes capable of promoting cellular responses (1-3). Members of the TRAF family share a common carboxy-terminal "TRAF domain", which mediates interactions with associated proteins; many also contain amino-terminal Zinc/RING finger motifs. The first TRAFs identified, TRAF1 and TRAF2, were found by virtue of their interactions with the cytoplasmic domain of TNF-receptor 2 (TNFRII) (4). The six known TRAFs (TRAF1-6) act as adaptor proteins for a wide range of cell surface receptors and participate in the regulation of cell survival, proliferation, differentiation, and stress responses.
TRAF4, also referred to as CART1 and MLN62, is a divergent member of the TRAF family with relatively weak binding to TNFR family members (5-7). Interactions have been observed between TRAF4 and the neurotrophin receptor p75-NGFR, lymphotoxin-β receptor, and GITR (8-10). While originally identified in metastatic breast carcinoma, TRAF4 has been shown to contribute to tumor growth and invasion in various cancers including breast, lung and colon (11-13). Expression of Traf4 is induced by the tumor suppressor p53 in response to DNA damage, and can promote apoptosis (14).TRAF4 has also been shown to play a critical role in TGF-β signaling, where it has been found to antagonize the E3 ligase Smurf, resulting in enhanced receptor stabilization driving breast cancer metastasis (15).
- Arch, R.H. et al. (1998) Genes Dev. 12, 2821-30.
- Chung, J. Y. et al. (2002) J. Cell Sci. 115, 679-88.
- Bradley, J.R. and Pober, J.S. (2001) Oncogene 20, 6482-91.
- Rothe, M. et al. (1994) Cell 78, 681-92.
- Kawamata, S. et al. (1998) J Biol Chem 273, 5808-14.
- Régnier, C.H. et al. (1995) J Biol Chem 270, 25715-21.
- Bièche, I. et al. (1996) Cancer Res 56, 3886-90.
- Yang, K. et al. (2015) Int J Clin Exp Pathol 8, 1419-26.
- Camilleri-Broët, S. et al. (2007) Oncogene 26, 142-7.
- Li, W. et al. (2013) Cancer Res 73, 6938-50.
- Ye, X. et al. (1999) J Biol Chem 274, 30202-8.
- Esparza, E.M. and Arch, R.H. (2004) Cell Mol Life Sci 61, 3087-92.
- Krajewska, M. et al. (1998) Am J Pathol 152, 1549-61.
- Sax, J.K. and El-Deiry, W.S. (2003) J Biol Chem 278, 36435-44.
- Zhang, L. et al. (2013) Mol Cell 51, 559-72.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条