Product Pathways - Protein Stability
BRCC36 (D5E5H) Rabbit mAb #18215
|18215S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|18215||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human,Mouse,Rat,Monkey,||Endogenous||33, 40||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
BRCC36 (D5E5H) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total BRCC36 protein. This antibody detects BRCC36 isoform1 and BRCC36 isoform2.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding His251 of human BRCC36 isoform 2 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using BRCC36 (D5E5H) Rabbit mAb.
Immunoprecipitation of BRCC36 from 293T cell extracts. Lane 1 is 10% input, lane 2 is Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900, and lane 3 is BRCC36 (D5E5H) Rabbit mAb. Western blot analysis was performed using BRCC36 (D5E5H) Rabbit mAb. Anti-Rabbit HRP-conjugated light chain-specific secondary antibody was used for detection.
Western blot analysis of extracts from 293T cells, mock transfected (-) or transfected with constructs expressing Myc/DDK-tagged full-length human BRCC36 isoform 2 (hBRCC36 iso2-Myc/DDK; +) and isoform 1 (hBRCC36 iso1-Myc/DDK; +), using BRCC36 (D5E5H) Rabbit mAb (upper) and DYKDDDDK Tag Antibody #2368 (lower).
Protein ubiquitination and deubiquitination are reversible processes catalyzed by ubiquitinating enzymes and deubiquitinating enzymes, respectively (1,2). Deubiquitinating enzymes (DUBs) are categorized into five subfamilies based on catalytic domain structure: USP, OTU, MJD, UCH, and JAMM/MPN. BRCC36 is a zinc-dependent DUB belonging to the JAMM/MPN subfamily and participates in DNA damage responses and interferon signaling by specifically catalyzing hydrolysis of K63-linked polyubiquitin chains (3,4). In the nucleus, BRCC36 is part of the BRCA1-A complex that contains RAP80, BRCA1, ABRAXAS, and MERIT40 (5,6). This complex plays a critical role in mediating the cellular repair of DNA double strand breaks induced by ionizing radiation (7-10). Research studies have shown that BRCC36 is overexpressed in a high percentage of breast tumors, which may contribute to resistance of breast cancer cells to ionizing radiation-induced apoptosis (4). BRCC36 also functions in the cytoplasm as part of a distinct complex known as the BRCC36-containing isopeptide complex (BRISC) (5,6). Indeed, research studies have shown that BRCC36 deubquitinates and stabilizes IFNAR1 to modulate the cellular response to interferons (3).
- Nijman, S.M. et al. (2005) Cell 123, 773-86.
- Nalepa, G. et al. (2006) Nat Rev Drug Discov 5, 596-613.
- Zheng, H. et al. (2013) Cell Rep 5, 180-93.
- Chen, X. et al. (2006) Cancer Res 66, 5039-46.
- Feng, L. et al. (2010) J Biol Chem 285, 30982-8.
- Patterson-Fortin, J. et al. (2010) J Biol Chem 285, 30971-81.
- Shao, G. et al. (2009) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106, 3166-71.
- Wang, B. and Elledge, S.J. (2007) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104, 20759-63.
- Sobhian, B. et al. (2007) Science 316, 1198-202.
- Wang, B. et al. (2009) Genes Dev 23, 729-39.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12457 BRE (D8Q1J) Rabbit mAb
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12711 MERIT40 (D7Y5K) Rabbit mAb
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 12957 Western Blotting Application Solutions Kit
- 14466 RAP80 (D1T6Q) Rabbit mAb
- 14823 BRCA1 (A8X9F) Rabbit mAb
- 3900 Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9863 Protein A Agarose Beads
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条