Product Pathways - Neuroscience
Neurofibromin 1 (D7R7D) Rabbit mAb #14623
|14623S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14623||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Neurofibromin 1 (D7R7D) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total neurofibromin 1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Pro360 of human neurofibromin 1 protein.
Neurofibromin is a Ras-specific GTPase activating protein (RasGAP), down-regulating Ras signaling (1). Studies have shown, that mutations in NF1 inhibit its activity, resulting in benign tumors such as neurofibromas, which may form along nerves throughout the body resulting in neurofibromatosis type 1 (NF1) (2). NF1 is one of the most common autosomal dominant diseases however it remains unclear how mutation of NF1 may lead to other features of NF1 (3). In addition, NF1 mutations occur in 5-10% of human sporadic malignancies such as glioblastomas, lung adenocarcinomas, melanomas, breast and ovarian cancers, and acute myeloid leukemias. Mutations in NF1 can cause resistance to therapies including chemotherapy and radiation therapy (3).
- Trovó-Marqui, A.B. and Tajara, E.H. (2006) Clin Genet 70, 1-13.
- Barker, D. et al. (1987) Science 236, 1100-2.
- Ratner, N. and Miller, S.J. (2015) Nat Rev Cancer 15, 290-301.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12575 E-Ras (D5G5J) Rabbit mAb
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 13953 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (11-190 kDa)
- 14412 Ras (G12V Mutant Specific) (D2H12) Rabbit mAb
- 14429 Ras (G12D Mutant Specific) (D8H7) Rabbit mAb
- 4339 Cyclic AMP XP® Assay Kit
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8019 Cyclic AMP XP® Chemiluminescent Assay Kit
- 8821 Active Ras Detection Kit
- 8955 Ras (D2C1) Rabbit mAb
- 9916 Phospho-Akt Pathway Antibody Sampler Kit
- 9964 mTOR Pathway Antibody Sampler Kit
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条