Product Pathways - TGF-beta/Smad Signaling
Endoglin (3A9) Mouse mAb #14606
|14606S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14606||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin),
Specificity / Sensitivity
Endoglin (3A9) Mouse mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total Endoglin protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with purified recombinant fragment of human CD105 expressed in E. Coli.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded HUVEC (left) and HeLa (right) cell pellets using Endoglin (3A9) Mouse mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human colon carcinoma using Endoglin (3A9) Mouse mAb.
Western blot analysis of extracts from HUVEC cells (+) and A172 cells (-) using Endoglin (3A9) Mouse mAb (upper) or β-Actin (#8457) (lower) as a loading control.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human ovarian serous carcinoma using Endoglin (3A9) Mouse mAb.
Endoglin (ENG, CD105) is an auxiliary receptor for the TGF-β receptor complex, functioning in related signaling pathways (1,2). Endoglin is a transmembrane protein that exists as a disulfide-linked homodimer. It is mainly expressed in vascular and connective tissues and in endothelial and stromal cells. Upregulated endoglin expression has been reported during wound healing and tumor vascularization, and in inflammatory tissues and developing embryos (1-4). Mutations in endoglin have been found to be a causal factor of hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia (HHT), a disease characterized by malformation of vascular structure (5,6). The importance of this protein for normal and tumor vascular function makes it a good marker for endothelial cell proliferation as well as a potential therapeutic target in cancer (4-6).
- Bernabeu, C. et al. (2007) J Cell Biochem 102, 1375-88.
- Zhu, Y. et al. (2003) Stroke 34, 2483-8.
- Quintanilla, M. et al. (2003) Oncogene 22, 5976-85.
- Dallas, N.A. et al. (2008) Clin Cancer Res 14, 1931-7.
- ten Dijke, P. et al. (2008) Angiogenesis 11, 79-89.
- Fernández-L, A. et al. (2006) Clin Med Res 4, 66-78.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 3290 Endoglin Antibody (Mouse Specific)
- 4335 Endoglin (D50G1) Rabbit mAb
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7072 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8125 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Mouse)
- 8457 β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条