Product Pathways - Lymphocyte Signaling
B7-H4 (D1M8I) XP® Rabbit mAb #14572
|14572S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,750.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14572T||20 µl ( 2 western blots )||￥1,400.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14572||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin),
Specificity / Sensitivity
B7-H4 (D1M8I) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total B7-H4 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ala141 of human B7-H4 protein.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded SK-BR-3 (left) and NCI-H1299 (right) cell pellets using B7-H4 (D1M8I) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human granulosa cell tumor of the ovary using B7-H4 (D1M8I) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human lobular carcinoma of the breast using B7-H4 (D1M8I) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Western blot analysis of extracts from SK-BR-3, T-47D, and NCI-H1299 cells using B7-H4 (D1M8I) XP® Rabbit mAb (upper) or β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Western blot analysis of extracts from COS-7 cells, mock transfected (-) or transfected with a construct expressing Myc-tagged full-length human PD-L1, PD-L2, B7-H3, or B7-H4 protein (as indicated), using B7-H4 (D1M8I) XP® Rabbit mAb (upper), Myc-Tag (71D10) Rabbit mAb #2278 (middle), and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
B7 homolog 4 (B7-H4, VTCN1) is a member of the B7 family of cell surface ligands that regulate T cell activation and immune responses (1-3). B7-H4 protein contains two extracellular Ig-like V-type domains, a transmembrane domain, and a short, two amino acid intracellular domain (3). The B7-H4 protein is shown to inhibit T cell activation, proliferation, and cytokine production (1,4,5). Although B7-H4 mRNA is widely expressed, B7-H4 protein is restricted to antigen presenting cells and B cells (1). The B7-H4 protein is also found in several tumor types, including ovarian cancer and breast cancer (6). Research studies indicate that B7-H4 protein is present on the surface of ovarian tumor cells, and that targeted inhibition of B7-H4 using recombinant antibodies restores T cell activation pathways. These studies suggest some potential therapeutic value in blocking B7-H4 function and restoring T cell function in cancer patients (7,8).
- Sica, G.L. et al. (2003) Immunity 18, 849-61.
- Prasad, D.V. et al. (2003) Immunity 18, 863-73.
- Zang, X. et al. (2003) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 100, 10388-92.
- He, C. et al. (2011) Clin Dev Immunol 2011, 695834.
- Yi, K.H. and Chen, L. (2009) Immunol Rev 229, 145-51.
- Salceda, S. et al. (2005) Exp Cell Res 306, 128-41.
- Dangaj, D. and Scholler, N. (2013) Oncoimmunology 2, e25913.
- Dangaj, D. et al. (2013) Cancer Res 73, 4820-9.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 13684 PD-L1 (E1L3N®) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 14058 B7-H3 (D9M2L) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条