Product Pathways - Lymphocyte Signaling
PD-L1 (E1L3N®) XP® Rabbit mAb #13684
|13684S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥7,500.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|13684T||20 µl ( 2 western blots )||￥2,000.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|13684||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), F=Flow Cytometry,
Specificity / Sensitivity
PD-L1 (E1L3N) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total PD-L1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the carboxy terminus of human PD-L1 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from A549 cells, IFN-γ treated (100 ng/mL, 48 hr; +) or untreated (-), using PD-L1 (E1L3N™) XP® Rabbit mAb (upper) or β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Western blot analysis of extracts from KARPAS-299, SUP-M2, and PC-3 cells using PD-L1 (E1L3N™) XP® Rabbit mAb (upper) and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Flow cytometric analysis of untreated SUP-M2 cells using PD-L1 (E1L3N™) XP® Rabbit mAb (blue) compared to concentration matched Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900 (red). Anti-rabbit IgG (H+L), F(ab')2 Fragment (Alexa Fluor® 647 Conjugate) #4414 was used as a secondary antibody.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Karpas-299 (left) or PC-3 (right) cell pellets using PD-L1 (E1L3N™) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human lung carcinoma using PD-L1 (E1L3N™) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Programmed cell death 1 ligand 1 (PD-L1, B7-H1, CD274) is a member of the B7 family of cell surface ligands that regulate T cell activation and immune responses. The PD-L1 ligand binds the PD-1 transmembrane receptor and inhibits T cell activation. PD-L1 was discovered following a search for novel B7 protein homologs and was later shown to be expressed by antigen presenting cells, activated T cells, and tissues including placenta, heart, and lung (1-3). Similar in structure to related B7 family members, PD-L1 protein contains extracellular IgV and IgC domains and a short, cytoplasmic region. Research studies demonstrate that PD-L1 is expressed in several tumor types, including melanoma, ovary, colon, lung, breast, and renal cell carcinomas (4-6). Expression of PD-L1 in cancer is associated with tumor infiltrating lymphocytes, which mediate PD-L1 expression through the release of interferon gamma (7). Additional research links PD-L1 expression to cancers associated with viral infections (8,9).
- Dong, H. et al. (1999) Nat Med 5, 1365-9.
- Freeman, G.J. et al. (2000) J Exp Med 192, 1027-34.
- Liang, S.C. et al. (2003) Eur J Immunol 33, 2706-16.
- Dong, H. et al. (2002) Nat Med 8, 793-800.
- Thompson, R.H. et al. (2006) Cancer Res 66, 3381-5.
- Pardoll, D.M. (2012) Nat Rev Cancer 12, 252-64.
- Taube, J.M. et al. (2012) Sci Transl Med 4, 127ra37.
- Lyford-Pike, S. et al. (2013) Cancer Res 73, 1733-41.
- Chen, B.J. et al. (2013) Clin Cancer Res 19, 3462-73.
- Wimberly, H. et al. (2014) Cancer Immunol Res , .
- Wimberly, H. et al. (2015) Cancer Immunol Res 3, 326-32.Applications:
- Schultheis, A.M. et al. (2015) Eur J Cancer 51, 421-6.Applications:IHC-P (paraffin),
- Twyman-Saint Victor, C. et al. (2015) Nature 520, 373-7.Applications:
- Cedrés, S. et al. (2015) PLoS One 10, e0121071.Applications:IHC-P (paraffin),
- Katsuya, Y. et al. (2015) Lung Cancer 88, 154-9.Applications:IHC-P (paraffin),
- Fang, W. et al. (2014) Oncotarget 5,12189-202.Applications:Flow Cytometry,IF-IC (In Cells),IHC-P (paraffin),Western Blotting,
- Schmidt, L.H. et al. (2015) PLoS One 10, e0136023.Applications:IHC-P (paraffin),
- Lastwika, K.J. et al. (2016) Cancer Res 76, 227-38.Applications:IHC-P (paraffin),
- Wong, S.Q. et al. (2015) Cancer Res 75, 5228-34.Applications:IHC-P (paraffin),
- Heeren, A.M. et al. (2015) Oncotarget 6, 32484-93.Applications:IHC-P (paraffin),
- Tang, Y. et al. (2015) Oncotarget 6, 14209-19.Applications:IHC-P (paraffin),
- Koyama, S. et al. (2016) Cancer Res 76, 999-1008.Applications:IHC-P (paraffin),
- Koh, J. et al. (2015) Mod Pathol 28, 1154-66.Applications:IHC-P (paraffin),Western Blotting,
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12369 Nitrocellulose Sandwiches
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 13747 SignalSlide® PD-L1 IHC Controls
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5 is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Alexa Fluor is a registered trademark of Life Technologies Corporation.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
E1L3N is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条