Product Pathways - Tyrosine Kinase / Adaptors
VEGF Receptor 2 (D5B1) Rabbit mAb (PE Conjugate) #12634
|12634S||100 µl ( 50 tests )||￥3,986.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|12634||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: F=Flow Cytometry,
Specificity / Sensitivity
VEGF Receptor 2 (D5B1) Rabbit mAb (PE Conjugate) recognizes endogenous levels of total VEGF receptor 2 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a recombinant protein containing the carboxy-terminal 150 amino acid residues of human VEGF receptor 2 protein.
This Cell Signaling Technology antibody is conjugated to phycoerythrin (PE) and tested in-house for direct flow cytometry analysis in human cells. The antibody is expected to exhibit the same species cross-reactivity as the unconjugated VEGF Receptor 2 (D5B1) Rabbit mAb #9698.
Vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 (VEGFR2, KDR, Flk-1) is a major receptor for VEGF-induced signaling in endothelial cells. Upon ligand binding, VEGFR2 undergoes autophosphorylation and becomes activated (1). Major autophosphorylation sites of VEGFR2 are located in the kinase insert domain (Tyr951/996) and in the tyrosine kinase catalytic domain (Tyr1054/1059) (2). Activation of the receptor leads to rapid recruitment of adaptor proteins, including Shc, GRB2, PI3 kinase, NCK, and the protein tyrosine phosphatases SHP-1 and SHP-2 (3). Phosphorylation at Tyr1212 provides a docking site for GRB2 binding and phospho-Tyr1175 binds the p85 subunit of PI3 kinase and PLCγ, as well as Shb (1,4,5). Signaling from VEGFR2 is necessary for the execution of VEGF-stimulated proliferation, chemotaxis and sprouting, as well as survival of cultured endothelial cells in vitro and angiogenesis in vivo (6-8).
- Meyer, M. et al. (1999) EMBO J 18, 363-74.
- Dougher-Vermazen, M. et al. (1994) Biochem Biophys Res Commun 205, 728-38.
- Kroll, J. and Waltenberger, J. (1997) J Biol Chem 272, 32521-7.
- Takahashi, T. et al. (2001) EMBO J 20, 2768-78.
- Holmqvist, K. et al. (2004) J Biol Chem 279, 22267-75.
- Karkkainen, M.J. and Petrova, T.V. (2000) Oncogene 19, 5598-605.
- Rahimi, N. et al. (2000) J Biol Chem 275, 16986-92.
- Claesson-Welsh, L. (2003) Biochem Soc Trans 31, 20-4.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12658 VEGF Receptor 2 (D5B1) Rabbit mAb (Alexa Fluor® 647 Conjugate)
- 12687 VEGF Receptor 2 (D5B1) Rabbit mAb (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate)
- 2479 VEGF Receptor 2 (55B11) Rabbit mAb
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条