Product Pathways - Metabolism
MRP6/ABCC6 (D9D1F) Rabbit mAb #10666
|10666S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|10666||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
MRP6/ABCC6 (D9D1F) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total MRP6 protein. This antibody also cross-reacts with unidentified proteins of 65 kDa and 135 kDa.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the carboxy terminus of human MRP6 protein.
The multidrug resistance-associated protein 6 (MRP6, ABCC6) is a member of ATP-binding cassette (ABC) family transporters that move drugs and hydrophobic compounds across cell membranes. The MRP6 protein is expressed mainly in liver and kidney, and in other tissues to a lesser extent (1). Identified MRP6 substrates include the glutathione conjugate of N-ethylmaleimide (NEM-GS) and leukotriene C4 (LTC4), with more tentative MRP6 substrates under investigation (2,3). Research studies show that increased MRP6 expression correlates with induced cholesterol biosynthesis, which suggests that MRP6 may be involved in lipid and cholesterol homeostasis (4). A small isoform of MRP6 is up-regulated in HBV infected hepatocytes and protects the cells from apoptosis mediated by caspase 3 and caspase 8 (5,6). Mutations in the corresponding ABCC6 gene cause pseudoxanthoma elasticum (PXE), an autosomal recessive disorder that is characterized by the accumulation of mineralized and fragmented elastic fibers in the skin, eyes, and arteries (7,8). Mutations in ABCC6 also result in generalized arterial calcification of infancy, an ectopic calcification disease that lies along a spectrum of similar disorders with PXE (9).
- Kool, M. et al. (1999) Cancer Res 59, 175-82.
- Iliás, A. et al. (2002) J Biol Chem 277, 16860-7.
- Belinsky, M.G. et al. (2002) Cancer Res 62, 6172-7.
- Kuzaj, P. et al. (2014) Lipids Health Dis 13, 118.
- Ostuni, A. et al. (2013) FEBS Lett 587, 3058-62.
- Ostuni, A. et al. (2014) Protein Pept Lett 21, 413-8.
- Bergen, A.A. et al. (2000) Nat Genet 25, 228-31.
- Ringpfeil, F. et al. (2000) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 97, 6001-6.
- Nitschke, Y. et al. (2012) Am J Hum Genet 90, 25-39.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12259 TAP2 Antibody
- 12705 MRP4/ABCC4 (D2Q2O) Rabbit mAb
- 12857 MRP4/ABCC4 (D1Z3W) Rabbit mAb
- 14182 MRP3/ABCC3 (D1W1P) Rabbit mAb
- 14685 MRP1/ABCC1 (D7O8N) Rabbit mAb
- 4446 MRP2/ABCC2 (R260) Antibody
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条