Product Pathways - Adhesion
Kindlin-3 (D8I7V) Rabbit mAb #10459
|10459S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|10459||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), F=Flow Cytometry,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Kindlin-3 (D8I7V) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total Kindlin-3 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Arg648 of human Kindlin-3 protein.
Flow cytometric analysis of HEL9217 cells using Kindlin-3 (D8I7V) Rabbit mAb (blue) compared to concentration-matched Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900 (red). Anti-rabbit IgG (H+L), F(ab')2 Fragment (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate) #4412 was used as a secondary antibody.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using Kindlin-3 (D8I7V) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human colon carcinoma using Kindlin-3 (D8I7V) Rabbit mAb in the presence of control peptide (left) or antigen-specific peptide (right).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human non-Hodgkin's lymphoma using Kindlin-3 (D8I7V) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human tonsil using Kindlin-3 (D8I7V) Rabbit mAb.
The kindlin family of focal adhesion proteins is involved in multiple biological processes, including integrin signaling, adhesion, migration, angiogenesis, differentiation, and mitotic spindle formation (1,2). Kindlin family members 1, 2, and 3 (FERM1, FERM2, and URP2) are differentially expressed in tissues. Kindlin-1 is primarily expressed in epithelial cells, kindlin-2 is ubiquitously expressed, and kindlin-3 expression is restricted to the hematopoietic system (3).
Kindlin-3 (FERMT3 or URP2) is a member of the kindlin family of focal adhesion proteins, which plays an essential role in integrin activation and in various immune functions (3,4). Kindlin-3 is mainly expressed in the hematopoietic system (5). Kindlin-3, together with talin, binds to the cytoplasmic tail of β-integrin and activates integrin-mediated signaling cascades (6-8). Research studies identified mutations of Kindlin-3 that cause a rare hereditary human disease, leukocyte-adhesion deficiency (LAD) type III (9,10).
- Ye, F. and Petrich, B.G. (2011) Curr Opin Hematol 18, 356-60.
- Meves, A. et al. (2009) Trends Cell Biol 19, 504-13.
- Karaköse, E. et al. (2010) J Cell Sci 123, 2353-6.
- Fagerholm, S.C. et al. (2014) Am J Clin Exp Immunol 3, 37-42.
- Pasini, E.M. et al. (2006) Blood 108, 791-801.
- Tadokoro, S. et al. (2003) Science 302, 103-6.
- Wegener, K.L. et al. (2007) Cell 128, 171-82.
- Moser, M. et al. (2009) Science 324, 895-9.
- Malinin, N.L. et al. (2009) Nat Med 15, 313-8.
- Svensson, L. et al. (2009) Nat Med 15, 306-12.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 13079 Immunohistochemistry Application Solutions Kit (Rabbit)
- 14166 Hematoxylin
- 14177 SignalStain® Mounting Medium
- 14746 SignalStain® Citrate Unmasking Solution (10X)
- 15019 Animal-Free Blocking Solution (5X)
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Alexa Fluor is a registered trademark of Life Technologies Corporation.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条